- replace next/prev terminology with newer/older. Move to bottom? Use arrows?
- would be even better to make it scrollable, loading more with ajax as needed
- select the first commit by default, so you can initially see how that part works
- remove extra whitespace at the top of the first page
- change "Tree" link to "Browse code at this revision" (too long?) This is the same page as a regular commit view, so that would be affected too.
- change colors in the commit browser, so Hue varies and is distinguishable for red/green colorblind users
https://sourceforge.net/p/tools4bci/libtia/code/commit_browser is a good, interesting one to test with