I've merged the changes from [#4186] to dev, plus some additional changes to how 'mediawiki' is imported, so that it can be an optional dependency.
- there are several formatting issues with the test project (fancypants):
- the Hailo page has
_place_holder; on the last line
- Using_Gribble_on_Sourceforge and Capabilities pages have macro errors when handling some links that didn't get converted right. Capabilities uses a
- Check the other pages too. You can compare output to https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/fancypants/
- Where does the table of contents come from? It ends up with bullets and numbers on each line. It would be better to use the markdown
[[TOC]] macro anyway.
- set timestamps for pages (each revision) and comments
- set usernames for pages (each revision) and comments. If username doesn't match, continue to use anonymous
- An import generates a ton of emails, which we don't really want to send out. Set project.notifications_disabled=True. If that flag change gets flushed to the database, ensure it is set back to False at the end of the script, and under any error conditions. We can't have projects end up with notifications_disabled after the script quits
- can permissions be converted? not sure if that is stored in the mediawiki db or not