The TOC on https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/API%20-%20Beta/?version=10 shows an incorrect hierarchy. It doesn't match the section headers
Looks like the latest Markdown will fix this
I have begun this work on db/4667 but don't have time to complete it right now. Upgrading Markdown is causing several other issues. I've fixed some of them on the db/4667 branch, but further work is needed. The biggest issue is with the [TOC] macro and artifact links ([WikiPage] or [tickets:#1234]). 0d9cacfeb5c5518af3236495e511593a577f66ea addresses some of the TOC syntax issues, but the real problem is in artifact links which I started working on in 4a964997122dfb95cff538764a735efdecb7b58a by changing the pre-process post-process approach to an inline expansion. This seems more correct and should avoid the problem of double-processing from the TOC macro. I was starting to implement the artifact link by extending Markdown's own ForgeLinkPattern class. That will have the benefit of resolving [#2385] if it works.
Created #183: [#4667] TOC hierarchy bug / upgrade Markdown (2cp)
Closed #183. Branch 42cc_4667.
We have changed artifact links and macro to use an inline expansion. It fixes [#2385] as well.
Found one issue so far:
Created #203: [#4667] Fix project_admins macro (1cp)
Hm, I've tried it on a sandbox and it generates one <br> for me:
<a href="/u/dovethunder/">Dovethunder Bitman</a><br>
<a href="/u/user07/">User 07</a><br>
What I did:
pip install -r requirements.txt
Closed #203. Branch 42cc_4667
Log in to post a comment.