since switching to Allura, all our mercurial sub-repositories (about 20) are shown in the head of our project page, which is absolutely confusing.
Mercurial is able store the sub-repositories in parallel to the base repository, which we had to do in the old system. So I tried to fix the problems above, by moving the sub-repositories into the main repository using the shell service. But I have no permissions any more, since all directories in /home/hg/p/bina are owned by root.
During our project upgrade, there was also a shell script "create-repo.sh" laying around in the same directory, which we used for creating new mercurial sub-repositories. This script was erroneously converted to a new mercurial repository (create-repo-sh) and should be deleted again.
Please, fix these problems or downgrade our project back, until the mercurial problems have been resolved.
I've rolled back the project until we can figure out how to deal with this mercurial setup.
Log in to post a comment.