#4991 SVN repo import of old 'adtools' repository fails in allura [ss723]

Chris Tsai


When issuing a SVN repository import in the new Allura site of the "adtools" project, the import continuously fails. It failed first with the initial project upgrade and then also with a second manual SVN repo reimport from the classic repository @ sf.net.

I tried importing https://adtools.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/adtools as well and it consistently fails for me.


  • Chris Tsai - 2012-09-25

    I had assumed it failed, but it looks like the latest import attempt actually looks like it's (mostly) finished? However, it seems to be stuck "analyzing" and the repo browser's just showing "--no files--"

    See https://sourceforge.net/p/adtools/code/

  • Dave Brondsema

    Dave Brondsema - 2012-09-25
    • labels: support, p2 --> support, p2, migration
    • milestone: limbo --> forge-oct-05
  • Dave Brondsema

    Dave Brondsema - 2012-09-25

    We've had a variety of different errors recorded for these imports.

  • Anonymous - 2012-09-26

    Originally by: damato

    Hi, it seems that indeed the conversion of the repository itself worked out fine now since the post-commit hook has been placed in the /home/svn directory of that project. Nevertheless the code browser seems to be not able to deal with the repository. even a manual "Refresh repository" action does not solve the problem. So please investigate so that we can start using the new repository shortly. Otherwise our development is kinda stuck right now...

  • Dave Brondsema

    Dave Brondsema - 2012-09-26
    • status: open --> in-progress
    • assigned_to: Dave Brondsema
    • size: --> 1
  • Dave Brondsema

    Dave Brondsema - 2012-09-27
    • status: in-progress --> closed
  • Dave Brondsema

    Dave Brondsema - 2012-09-27

    The import completed successfully a day or so ago. Then yesterday we did the reindexing necessary for the web frontend to display properly. That is complete now.


Log in to post a comment.