A message appears saying the N tickets were updated, but they weren't.
There were 12 others forms in allura with no method specified. I tested them all manually to make sure none were broken.
This fix is good, but I think we should fix the messaging problem (since this is a size 2 I don't feel bad about asking for that :)) I found the success message very unreliable even with this fix. Looks like it comes from forgetracker/widgets/resources/js/mass-edit.js +26 and done via JS as part of the POST, rather than from the controller as a proper flash message.
Tim's going to make a separate ticket for the notification issue
Log in to post a comment.