We should have an API to install tools.
Among other things, make sure an audit log entry is created.
Include simple docs that we can add to https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Allura%20API/
Created #468: [#6804] Api to install a tool (4cp)
Closed #468. je/42cc_6804
* POST /rest/p/_projectname_/install_tool
- parameter tool: tool name you want to install (e.g. "tickets")
- parameter mount_point: tool mount point
- parameter mount_label: tool mount label
- returns dict with two fields:
- success: False if error is occured, otherwise True
- info: success or error message
Moved the endpoint to the new ProjectAdminRestController and split the test, but otherwise good.
Log in to post a comment.