Do an export of tickets from SF Allura and write a script to go through the JSON and:
- filter out all deleted & private tickets (except #6054)
- change "QA" field to "Reviewer"
- change "size" field to a labels like "sf-1", "sf-2", etc
- change milestone:
- to "backlog" if open/in-progress/validation/review/blocked
- to "released" if closed/wontfix/invalild Or even better would to look at the git tags for releases 1.0.0, 1.0.1, and 1.1.0 and find the tickets that go into those, and assign milestones appropriately. Can default a ton of tickets to 1.0.0 and then smaller set for 1.0.1 and 1.1.0
Then import locally as a test run and see how it works.