The admin search for users should have a page to show user details, as well as be able to edit a few fields. The project search results just linked to existing project pages but there isn't one with enough detail and functionality for users so we need to build it.
The page should show:
- date registered
- last login / session info
- an empty jinja block that can be overridden for extra info
- list of projects (at bottom of page in case it's long)
- user audit log (this is already a separate page, but I think it'd be good to include here. Existing audit log lookup & display pages can be removed)
- disabled (radio true/false). Should fire a
g.post_event for it.
- email addresses. Make sure any changes are saved to user-audit log. May want to refactor and reuse the widget & controller on /auth/preferences for this? If so, would be a good time to separate out the "Display Name" and "Page Size" into a separate form and separate controller method.
- a button to "Set Random Password"
- a button to send forgotten password link for the user (it can just submit the primary email address to the existing forgot password form)