Currently disabled users are included in
project.admins() method but they shouldn't be. This shows up in the project details above the nav bar, and in the DOAP output.
Perhaps the change should happen in
users_with_role so that all those calls have disabled users filtered out too. Need to check all the
users_with_role calls to make sure that makes sense.
Log in to post a comment.
I made change in
Project.users_with_role. It is used only in:
For all of this it makes sense to filter out disabled users, I think.
It is also used in
forge-classicto get list of users for a releasers page (e.g.
/p/project1/admin/files/releasers/). I assume it's ok to filter out disabled users there too, since they will not be able to do anything with releases anyway. But I'm not 100% sure about this, so you may wanna recheck.
Also, I've checked all extensions maintained by us, that listed here https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/wiki/Extensions/. There are no uses of
users_with_rolein any of them.
Perhaps, you may want to check sfpy also