Originally created by: sf-overlords
Allow projects with the same name to exist, as long as they are in separate neighborhoods. We'll need to find and check every place we look up a project by name. Here are a few known
- Project lookup needs to query by neighborhood_id (not just shortname) e.g. NeighborhoodController._lookup
- Probable changes to constructing & parsing URLs, email addresses, tool_data.sfx.unix_group_name etc to include the neighborhood prefix
- with special knowledge of 'p' being default for sfx unix_group_name and doesn't need to be specified
- update forge-classic name_taken() to include neighborhood
- Shortlink.from_links matches the current neighborhood
An alternative approach (for mirroring at least) would be to use the u/ prefixing that user projects do to avoid namespace collisions.